Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How do I send my wife and in-laws a notice for mutual consent divorce?

Since it is a Mutual Consent Divorce, therefore only the agreement of Husband and Wife is required. The families have nothing to do in the entire process. Still, if the family of the wife wants some legal document to proceed, then you can send them the drafted Mutual Consent Divorce Petition along with a Legal Notice asking the wife to come forward for signing and filing of the Petition in Court.

Loading, please wait...